Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged Under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

KELLY ROWLAND'S FAB NEW LOOK!

By: Maya D On: 11:42:00 AM
  • SHARE THIS!

  • I caught a glimpse of these pictures recently of Kelly Rowland in Milan during Fashion Week 2008. I must say I immediately got a smile on my face when I saw how beautiful Kelly looked, and I had to do a blog about this. Kelly has gone from looking like a young girl to a DIVA! She looks flawless in these pictures, and I am so proud of her. I pray one day soon I can make a come up like this, because I know my look needs some serious improvement! LOL

    Lets take a step back shall we? Remember This.........


    I personally never liked Kelly in red hair. I don’t think it complemented her at all. I could tell she was attractive, but she never looked sexy to me. I can understand why she wanted to stand out from the other group members in Destiny's Child, especially when Beyonce took all the attention.

    This picture above is just plain old scary! The hat, the makeup, and the complete wardrobe scream out HELP ME! I need a professional stylist! LOL When I came across this picture I started busting out laughing. I know everyone has one of these HOT Mess moments floating in their photo album at home, but just imagine if that picture was circling around online for thousands of people to see! LOL I swear if I was a celebrity I would wear shades everyday all day. No photographer would catch me looking like this! LMAO

    Now this picture here is cute, but you can tell she's still coming into her own. I love the background and the lil dog sitting on her back is so precious. I still don’t like the red hair though. The jagged hair cut just isn’t working for me.


    In this picture I’m not quite sure what’s going on, but I think Kelly is attempting to look sexy! LOL (That was so wrong of me I know. he he) Seriously though, again the makeup and the red hair is throwing everything off. This whole look just doesn’t say sex appeal, and the shoes......Who dressed her for this shoot anyway? LOL

    Now we go back to the present! Let’s look at Kelly's phenomenal transformation.

    It's Official! Kelly is all grown up, and she is a force to be reckoned with. She looks like a beautiful sophisticated woman who is ready to take on big things. You Go Girl!

    Kelly is pictured here with designer Roberto Cavalli. Her skin is glowing and she even got some cleavage action happening! LOL Now this picture has Sex Appeal written all over it!


    Here is Kelly on stage performing. Look at that Diva Stance. She is working it! Check out the make up here its perfect, and I love her jewelry accessories. The pieces add just the right amount of flavor to her outfit. Kelly is looking good!

    0 comments: