Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged Under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

ASHANTI & NELLY (MY FAVORITE COUPLE)

By: Maya D On: 7:30:00 AM
  • SHARE THIS!
  • There are several couples I would like to acknowledge, because their relationship makes me smile every time I see them together. Love is so precious and beautiful, and I just wanted to take the time to show off some pictures that motivate me to continue my search for true love..........


    The First Couple on my list are Nelly & Ashanti. I think they are so cute together. Even though I honestly want Nelly all to myself LOL I can’t deny the bond that these two share together. It seems they have both a friendship, and a close intimate relationship as well. Whenever I see Nelly and Ashanti together they always look so happy! What a wonderful feeling to be in love, and to have a special connection with the one you cherish most! Absolutely FABULOUS!


    Picture taken from People.com- In this photo the adorable couple is enjoying a romantic vacation on the Caribbean island of Anguilla. Can you imagine having photographers following you around everywhere you go? Of course I love looking at the pictures, LOL but I also feel everyone, celebrity or not have the right to some kind of privacy.

    I think this photo is sooo cute! My only question is...What the heck are they eating? It appears to be some kind of Asian food. LOL Ashanti added in an interview with People Magazine: "Me and Nelly, we're good friends. We kick it - hang out a lot. The industry is very hard, so it's good to have fun and lighten it up." June 2008
    Look at the way Nelly is looking down at Ashanti’s dress.
    He’s thinking, "Daaamn Mommy! You’re looking sexy tonight! I can’t wait to go home and tear that up!" (If you look closely, you can see a bulge in Nelly's pants! LOL)

    Check out Nelly's grin in this picture. He looks so proud! "Oh Yeah. That’s all mine right there!" hehe. Look at the way he’s reaching out his hand to assist his Queen. How can you not love these two! (Nelly & Ashanti pose in the press room at the 2008 BET Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on June 24, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.)

    This beautiful picture was taken on February 2008 during Clive Davis's Pre Grammy Party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles; CA. How is it that Nelly and Ashanti always look flawless? I know no one is perfect, but when they are together they give off this aura of sophistication and class. They’re always dressed in the most up to date fashion, and I honestly don’t think it’s just because they have money. This couple has good taste as well, and they know how to throw things together. Yes celebrities do have professional designers that dress them, but Nelly and Ashanti seem to have a unique look that is all their own. Don’t Hate!



    Maybe I need to get a life, but I’m sorry I just love these two together! Don’t you just feel the all the love in the room right now??
    Nelly-"Come Here Babe! Let me give you a big Kiss! MUUUAWWW!!!!"
    Ashanti- "Hehe Nelly you’re so crazy!"
    I’m over here dying laughing, but seriously I bet that’s how it goes! LOL

    WISHING YOU TWO THE BEST! XOXO MizzBlaze

    0 comments: