Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged Under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

JENNIFER HUDSON IS ENGAGED TO PUNK?

By: Maya D On: 6:26:00 AM
  • SHARE THIS!
  • Jennifer pictured above with her new engagement ring.


    Jennifer Hudson is engaged now? I tell you not having cable must be really cramping my style, because this information is all new to me. I thought she was still dating her high school sweetheart from Chicago James Peyton. I didn’t realize it actually has been a while since their split because last year she was supposedly dating New York Jets football star Kerry Rhodes. For the record I just want to say that I think Jennifer Hudson is one the most beautiful black women in Hollywood right now. Her lips, eyes, voice, and full voluptuous figure is definitely something to be admired. My only question is why is she engaged to Punk? I was a faithful fan of "I Love New York," a hit reality show on Vh1. The shows entertaining cast was partially the reason why I was determined to keep my cable on for so long. I honestly needed some entertainment in my life, and New York aka Tiffany Pollard always had me rolling with laughter. For all those who didn’t watch the show "I love New York 2," David Otunga aka Punk was a contestant vying for New York's affection. He consistently walked around in tight muscle shirts looking like a body builder on steroids! Punk's eyes were usually red like a zombie, and his hair stood up on the top of his head as if he had been electrocuted!

    I’m sorry but in my opinion Jennifer could do a lot better. Although David appears to be a nice respectful guy, I just don’t see him as a comparable match for my girl Jen. I figured she would outgrow her high school sweetheart James, and move on to someone who was more on her level. I’m not saying anything is wrong with a Hollywood Diva marrying an average working man, but that man should be working on attaining big things. As long as both of your aspirations are high, and you can work towards your dreams together I see nothing wrong with the union. I would personally marry a guy whose income was substantially less than mine if I saw something special in him. It’s all about determination and growth, I want to be with someone who actively strives to make moves everyday. It seems that Jennifer and her ex James were not growing in the same direction. Well anyway Jennifer obviously has made the decision to spend her life with former VH1 contestant Punk. David reportedly proposed to Jennifer with a Neil lane diamond ring on her birthday, Friday September 12th, 2008.

    The proposal was very unique to say the least. Punk took Jennifer to the beach and hid her ring in the sand. "I had no clue at all," Hudson said on The Tonight Show. "We went to the beach during the day and he blindfolded me and he gave me a purple shovel, because purple is my favorite color, and I had to dig." Hmmm what do I have to say about that? Well...I give David credit for being creative; however during a proposal I feel the man should be doing all the work. All I should have to do is sit on a chair like a princess while he gets down on one knee and professes his undying love to me. Well despite my personal feelings on the matter Jennifer obviously seems happy, and therefore I am happy for her. She deserves to have the very best! David you better treat my girl right or I’m gonna have to come find you, and trust me it wont be pretty! LOL

    Jennifer at the 13th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Arrivals Shrine Auditorium -2007


    Jennifer is looking absolutely breathtaking in this picture above. She is an example of how every woman should look. She is classy, and undeniably sexy.



    Here Jennifer is pictured with former boyfriend NFL player Kerry Rhodes. (Damn he's HOT! Kerry are you single? Holla at me!! LOL)


    Jennifer is truly an Angel. Every time I see her I am more captivated by her intelligence, smile, and natural beauty. Jennifer’s voice is one of a kind, and I think she is a phenomenal actress.


    Last but not least is the infamous David Otunga, aka "Punk." Is it just me, or are his lips a little too shiny? It looks like he uses more lips gloss than me! LOL
    Here is Punk again in one of his tight a** muscle shirts!
    While typing up this blog I was surfing the net, and I happened to run across "BlackVoices.com." Why did I see a comment saying Punk looks like Terry McMillan’s ex husband! LOL I almost fell on the floor from laughing so hard. (Look at the picture below, See any resemblance?) LMAO!!!!!!

    FYI: On a serious note while I have made humorous remarks about punk it was all in good fun. I honestly wish Jennifer and David Otunga the best on their upcoming marriage. May you both have a long and prosperous union together. Xoxo Mizzblaze

    Music Video: Jennifer Hudson performing her song, "Love You I Do" Live on Oprah

    1 comments:

    princessdominique said...

    Thanks for stopping by Maya. I'm with you with the whole Jennifer/Punk and Terri link. I just hope she's careful!