Monday, March 19, 2012

Tagged Under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

TEMPTU MAKEUP COMMERCIAL

By: Maya D On: 11:53:00 PM
  • SHARE THIS!


  • Hey Guys!

    Long time no update right? Yeah I know! SMH Well I wanted to update my page again to let you know I have still been on my grind, however things have been kinda ruff lately in my life. I'm still moving but at a slower rate than I usually do. I will be ok just have to get some things in order so I can finally see how all my hard work is paying off. The good news is since I have updated my blog I got several new jobs that are flexible and work with my acting schedule. However me not having a car has been affecting my mood lately. I cant truly enjoy my blessings due to the stress of public transportation, but I am working on solving that issue. I have almost reached my money goal to buy a car, and I am focused on getting something I really will love. Here is a picture of the Make-Up Infomercial I was in recently.

    Enjoy!

    Love
    Maya

    0 comments: