Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged Under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

AVANT - WHEN IT HURTS

By: Maya D On: 11:03:00 AM
  • SHARE THIS!

  • The Sexy Smooth Prince of R&B is back again to bring you more Ecstasy! It’s about time because I’ve been missing this Man! LOL His new single appropriately entitled, "When It Hurts" is long over due. I know it personally hurt me to wait so long for his return, but I’m glad he resurfaced to give us more! I tell you if Avant could read my mind right now I would be in a world of trouble! Looking at his picture makes me have all sorts of fantasies that I can’t speak of on this sight! They’re just too HOT! LOL

    Avant don’t keep us waiting so long again Please!

    Check out Avant's New Video- When it Hurts



    How lucky is this Guy! I wish I was the one sitting next to Avant. Check out the Interview with SlowJams.com. Avant performs New Song “When It Hurts” on Slow Jams Cruise Live!



    When It Hurts is available for download on Amazon.com

    Download Avant’s New Single Now!

    And This is Why I'm HOT!!!

    0 comments: