Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tagged Under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SITTIN ON MONEY FACES!

By: Maya D On: 8:51:00 AM
  • SHARE THIS!

  • Yes I said it!! I'm gonna be "Sittin On Money Faces" in 2010!!
    I’m so ready to make Benjamin Franklin my man because I’m staying on my grind! One thing I have noticed is when I start catching feelings for a guy I get distracted. I start focusing my attention on how to build him up, and help him be the best he can be, and I lose site of my own objective. I think the only way around that is to find a man who mutually feels the same way about me. That way we can build each other up, and reach the top together! But since most of the guys I meet are selfish and only think of themselves, the best thing I can do is Date My Money!

    So in 2010 I’m going to focus on increasing my Worth, and becoming fully independent. I’m tired of answering to other people. Its time I start Running the Game. So that’s what I’m about to do with HotBlaze ENT.
    This whole blog started from me listening to the song, "What’s Your Fantasy (Remix)" this morning, and I kept hearing Foxy Brown’s verse in my head "Still specialize on sitting on Ni**as Faces!" haha That’s my girl I love FOX! So that’s what I’m about to do, but Im gonna Specialize in "Sittin On Money Faces!" LET’S GET IT!!!

    Bustin on Green Backs! HAHA

    0 comments: