Monday, November 8, 2010

Tagged Under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

SLACKIN ON MY PIMPIN!

By: Maya D On: 7:44:00 PM
  • SHARE THIS!


  • OK OK!! I know it has been forever since I wrote anything in my blog and I know that's a Major Fail!  I promise however that I'm going to do better at keeping up with my blog post in the future.  Alot of things have been going on since I last updated my website. I left my full time job so I could go back to school and focus on my acting.  I am currently in the process of finishing up the testing for my nursing class so I can have the freedom that I need to pursue my other interest.

    The only problem now is my car situation.  My car broke down just when I finished school. I guess I should be happy that it ran long enough for me to finish up my clinicals! LOL  I'm not complaining! God is good! and he allowed me to get to where I needed to go, and now that I'm moving on to the next phase in my life I know that everything will work out in my favor.  All I have to do is continue to grind hard and have faith.  Its only a matter of time before I get a new car, and get things just where they need to be.

    Hugs and Kisses! I will update again soon!!!

    Smooches!
    MizzBlaze

    0 comments: