Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tagged Under: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

WHAT IS SEXY TO YOU?

By: Maya D On: 6:02:00 PM
  • SHARE THIS!
  • I went to the movies today to go see "For Colored Girls" which I might add is a very good movie.  My baby Omari Hardwick was looking extra sexy. I'm gonna have to ignore the part about him being a .... well I don't wanna ruin the movie! (side eye) LOL So anyway as I walking through the theater on the way to my seat I noticed several guys staring at me.  

    Now, there's nothing wrong with guys looking at a female right? Well the problem was that most of these guys were on a date.  I looked around at the females in the theater, and I noticed that most of them were dressed down in outfits that in my opinion should only be worn around the house not on a date! I meanwhile had on my suede knee high boots, jeans, a black knitted shirt, with my hair, and nails done. In other words I was dressed to go out.

    I never have understood how some females just let themselves go when they get a man.  Keeping yourself up both physically and emotionally is important in any relationship.  Now I know that men will always look, but they should never be lusting for another female when they are around you. Glancing is to be expected, but he shouldn't be fantasizing about another female, and wishing that he was with her instead of you.  Men are physical creatures and appearance is very important to them.  Just like we as females need affection, men need to feel appreciated too.  I personally feel its disrespectful for any female to go out on a date with her man, and not look her best.

    All Im saying it to ask your man what is sexy to him.  Find out what turns him on, and make a point to switch things up every once in a while.  Smelling good is just as important as looking good! Some sweet smelling perfume is just as necessary as some heels, and a sexy dress.  I understand that sometimes you dont want to dress up, but its important to keep your man excited, and interested.  I dont expect every female to look extra sexy 24/7 but when you go out with your man you should make him happy to have you on his arm, and in return he should do the same for you.

    Keep the relationship HOT in and out of the bedroom! Role Play, Weekend trips alone without the kids, and unexpected love notes to say you care are all important elements to keeping a relationship strong. 

    How important is the one you love? What is Sexy to You?

    XOXO MizzBlaze

    0 comments: