Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Tagged Under: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

FUN TIMES IN CALI

By: Maya D On: 4:18:00 AM
  • SHARE THIS!


  • So recently I have decided to start going out more so I can network and make bigger moves, and so I joined some new groups on MeetUp.Com to find out what events were going on in my area.  Well... this week there was a YouTube event and I decided to go and I had so much fun!  I even was able to get info for a second music event as well for the same week.  Recently it has been very difficult for me to focus on my goals because so many things are going on in my mind.  I miss my Mom, and my family, and most of all I miss having friends to go out with.  Even though I'm originally from LA all my best friends are on the East Coast.  I have been trying to meet some cool people out in Cali but it just hasn't been the same.  I always feel however there is a solution to every problem so I took some time to look within and ask myself what could I do to make things better, and the answer I came up with is, JUST TRY HARDER! LOL

    When you move around a lot growing up its hard to form long lasting relationships because you never have any stability.  I always moved back and forth from New York to California throughout my adolescent years so my friends are all spread out and that's really frustrating, but such is life.  If you want something to change you have to put forth the effort and make it happen so here I am making it Happen!  I have several other networking events to attend this week, and I feel good about my progress.  As long as you keep moving forward you can Never Fail!

    Until Next Time....

    0 comments: